China girl
Really, who wants a china girl? You'd be worried that she'd shatter at the very worst moment wouldn't you?I think I'll stick to latex.
The point of that rubbish joke is that Miss China has won Miss World.
Hardly surprising really, she was bound to win the popular vote wasn't she?
Also, the Mohammed teddy teacher has been released. That's nice for her, if not that interesting to me.
What I want to know is what they did with the teddy?
Is it still around? Did they rename it (Christ? Buddha? Yahweh?) and if they did throw it away, isn't it even more disrespectful to chuck Mohammed in the bin than it was to name him in the first place?
The more I think about it, the more intrigued I become.
Meanwhile in art news, the John West advert has won the Turner Prize.
Or something. I didn't read it too closely.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home