Cancuck-ing hell
It seems some bloke in Canada has been found guilty of killing 6 women.…the jury at the British Columbia supreme court in New Westminster found Pickton guilty of second-degree murder instead of the first-degree charge he originally faced. Second-degree murder means a murder was not planned
Not planned? 6 times?!
Now I can understand if once the bloke ended up in an unexpected row with a woman and, in a murderous rage, killed her.
Not right, but not planned either.
And maybe, just maybe, I can see that happening twice.
But six times? That’s a hell of a habit of unplanned killing.
And it gets worse…
The court heard how he had lured the women, many of them drug addicts or prostitutes, to his farm with money and drugs before killing them
What on earth was this guy’s defence?
Yes, I do enjoy luring drug addicts to my scary farmhouse with money and drugs, but it was just to talk, honestly. Sure, I did kill one or two, well six of them, yes, but I never meant it. It was a total surprise when I ended up feeding them to the pigs yet again.
Something is seriously wrong with this verdict.
What’s that? You think 6 could be a bit of an out-of-control unplanned habit? Well how about this then…
Pickton faces a further 20 murder charges for which no date has yet been set.
And just as you despair of humanity, there’s this little gem.
A woman who lived briefly in Pickton's trailer testified that she saw him cutting up a body in the middle of the night.
When did she spot that then? Was she going to tell anyone, or is cutting up bodies in the dead of night considered normal in their neck of the woods?
That’s it. Lads Holiday to Canada cancelled. Darfur back on the agenda.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home