The Name Game
I don't know what the news item was about that I saw in the gym today (no sound, you see) but I do know they interviewed the finest-named spokesman I have seen for some time.Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to Chief of the Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Sir Jock Stirrup.
Jock Stirrip. Splendid.
Of course, after a lifetime in the armed forces, I'm sure he could paralyse me from the neck down with a sidelong glance, so I'll be making no jokes about it.
Besides, he's called Jock Stirrup, where is there to go from there?
Jock's parents, I thank you.
2nd date tonight. Wish me luck.

6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seems his parents found a pornstar name calculator!
A fabulous name, one to be very proud of whether you are him, or the lady shouting it out in the throes of passion.
Hmmm. Second date. Dangerous territory. Stay away from the Fred West gags and avoid referring to the fact that your friends call you the human tripod on account of your huge "middle leg". I've often found both of these to be stumbling blocks.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm really curious as to what the deleted comment might have been. How infuriating.
Timing suggests that Sez posted it and then discovered a glaring example of dyslexia (or daily sex, even).
Why not examine your server logs and track down the culprit like a dog ?
Barry tis right! I had made a grammar error and the stupid inability of Blogger not to have an edit function, meant I had to delete and post again.
Sorry Peter. Not particularly exciting.
Post a Comment
<< Home