Due by date
Good news. The date went well and I have another. Hurrah!The only problem is now a few of you have insisted I get a photo of her to validate that she is as pretty as I say (what happened to trust eh?).
How am I supposed to do that? It’s a second date for God’s sake.
I reckon I’m either faced with the choice between attempting to take a snap on the sly ("Hey, isn’t that Cliff Richard over there?” click "Oh no, my mistake, it’s just an old handbag") or just fronting up and asking her if I can take the pic.
Or am I?
Maybe there’s a third option, which involves mentioning this dilemma on my blog, to which she has the address, hoping she reads it and then brings it up herself on Friday.
Hello Frances!
We’ll see how that goes eh?
On that note, I actually did have one setback. She has confessed to a bike phobia. This is a serious problem as a major part of my strategy was to get her on the back of the bike so she’d be forced to hug me or risk dying horribly.
Although you’d be surprised how many people in that situation still opt to take their chances with the reaper. Must be my cologne.
Meanwhile, work still keeps throwing up glamour travel opportunities. Monday will see me visiting not just one but THREE warehouses in the Slough area.
I’m blessed. I really am.
Oh, and boss seems to have calmed down and work is now tolerable again. So that's good.
In the real world, MI6 have started advertising on Radio 1 in an effort to broaden their demographic.
How hard can it be to recruit people to MI6? You get to be a spy! That’s right up there with astronaut and race car driver to most kids, and you don’t hear Ferrari ads on the radio do you?
"Do you have drive? Ambition? Your own fire retardant underwear? Then a career in Formula 1 could be for you. You’ll travel the world driving really fast, shagging glamorous women and sleeping on a bed of cash. No experience necessary. Apply today!".
No, I didn’t think so.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home