Come back to the five and dime
Flatmate Dean has left me.That's right. For 2 months I will be living with a memory and a ghost, whilst Dean deploys the devastating combination of his natural good looks and the English accent to seduce his way through the entire cast of Sex and the City.
So what does this mean for me?
1. I have to make my own tea. You callous bastard Dean!
2. Instead of having him to advise me on my various problems, I now rely on downstairs' cat. Fortunately, the cat seems to give better advice than Dean. Although this may just be a sign that the loneliness is cracking me up already.
Other than that, I don't know how this is going to go. So if I suddenly call you out of the blue begging to go for a drink some time, you'll know why.
In other, less important news (because it's not happening to me, that's why) a teacher is being threatened with prison for naming a bear Mohammed.
Apparently, Gibbons was following a national curriculum course designed to teach young pupils about animals and their habitats. This year's animal was the bear.
Right. You can see the problem. Everyone knows bears are actually Methodist and have names like Teddy and Rupert. She should indeed be punished.
They have decided to close down the school until January for fear of reprisals in Sudan's predominantly Muslim capital.
Quite right. It's not like there are any more important issues in Sudan these days is it?
And it's the thin end of the wedge. What next? A goldfish called Hitler Was Right? LoveSatan the hamster? Teaching kids tolerance and understanding?
These people must be stopped.

4 Comments:
Sorry to hear Deano is off. Don't go Ronnie Mental in his absence & start conversing with the cat.
Pellet, I would imagine that Peter the Great already has quite a few deep and meaningfuls with Pip the cat. Does that make him Ronnie Mental already??
I fear Sir Ronald of Mental is already in the house. The cat and I shared a lovely evening in last night, watching old episodes of Manimal.
Is that some shabby and underhanded way of trying to convince the cat to have sex with you? I can almost hear you saying "C'mon Pip - let's get jiggy. If human/animal sex is wrong, how come Manimal is soooo right"
Post a Comment
<< Home