Thank you all
Great work on the RC night out on Saturday everyone.I will be posting a full write up, including your kind suggestions and responses. Bit busy right now though, and I'm out on the road for a couple of days, so it may be Thursday before I get to it.
Meanwhile, let me know. Did you enjoy it?
What was your favourite feature?
What didn't really work?
Any suggestions for improvements for next time? Because there will be a next time. Oh yes.

4 Comments:
Kept me entertained in the early hours of post surgery nausea.
Was sad not to get a photo though.
Looking forward to the post write up.
Would Wig ride shotgun on the commentary?
Best bit was when the locals started abusing you for having shirts with collars. Priceless.
PLeeeeease post the pictures soon- I got the texts, but was also out so did not see the pics.
My night out also had an element of remote control: it is amazing how quickly I sobered up upon realising that friend was so utterly shit-faced that I basically had to become her puppeteer to get her home. Have had the posture of Quasimodo ever since.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/17/wsailor117.xml
I saw the above story and thought of you. Look forward to hearing your take..
Post a Comment
<< Home