Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, September 10, 2007

Richard Quest

Sorry folks, I'm off on more glamorous business travel (first stop Derby, then Sheffield. It's a tour of the UK's most gloomy towns).

So, may not be able to post much.

Except to say 'Congratulations' to the newly married Beardog and Bride and 'thanks for the fobwatch that looked like it was straight out of a christmas cracker to the Midlands Suit Hire People.

Actually, thanks also for providing Wig and Myself with just enough sleeve length for a single, correctly sized shirt.

Well done everyone.

4 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was minded to comment that you should have just stayed in Market Harborough and gone on to Derby and Sheffield from there but, on reflection, Market Harborough is the worst shithole it's ever been my misfortune to stay in (and I'm including parts of Eastern Europe that Michael Palin's new series is unlikely to visit).

Allie and I ventured out into 'town' for breakfast both mornings we were there and on both occasions we'd have been better off eating our own toenail clippings.

Much better off coming back to London, even if it's only for one night.

You're not wrong about Derby ...

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed. MH is a fucking shitpit. The fact that there was a gypsy caravan on the High Street containing a performing insect circus should tell you all you need to know. Pikeys... everywhere.

I concur that the wedding was great. It would have been even better had it been in London without the God bit.

Still, you can't have it all. In fact, from what I can see, you can't have anything !

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Beardog and Mrs Beardog on their nuptials, and for draining the Prosecco supplies of Italy (which I then did my best to drain).

I would just like to point out to those who witnessed Alex's Sunday am declaration that he found me being sick in our bathroom, that he has retracted this untrue statement and concurred that the tight grip I had on the bathroom sink was a result of me being too squiffy to stand, rather than the post-puke pose.

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it all along. The ginger princess could never be bilious !

What a relief to be back in London, though. I could have kissed Paul for driving us home. In fact, I still may...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home