Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, August 17, 2007

Starkers!

I have discovered what bills itself as... "London's Only Naked Disco" and it's near my house.

Oddly enough, I once tried to get in there with a group of friends. We didn't, at the time, know that it was naked night (and no, there was no queue of nudists out the front to give us a clue).

That gave rise to Creepy Teacher's legendary line... "Oh dear, I'm wearing Homer Simpson boxer shorts."

So, should I go? What do you think?

On a semi-related note, I'm seeking 10 volunteers to help out with a pilot experiment in interactive nights out. It will require a bit of texting.

If you're interested, let me know either in comments or by emailing my hotmail com address (onionsmokeandmirrors - don't ask why).

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in for the pilot study, just so long as it doesn't involve me waking up 16 hours later in a cheap hotel room with a kidney missing and a coal chute where my arse used to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home