Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, August 03, 2007

Respect to the head of Malawi's child welface department. He has decided that in order to really make the right decision on whether it's right or wrong to take a Malawian child out of poverty and into a glittering jet-set lifestyle, he has to spend a week living with Madonna and family.

Yeah. He probably does that for all applicants right?

Meanwhile, some idiot has sold pictures she took of herself naked for him.

I find this a despicable act, not just because I'm an intensely private person myself and think this breach of trust is truly disgraceful, but because in doing this, he has made it that much less likely that someone, anyone, might do the same for me one day.

Ladies, help restore my faith in human nature by sending me naked pictures of yourselves.

I thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home