Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, August 31, 2007

Water palaver

It seems some priests have had their holy water confiscated as a security risk on an aeroplane.

Well if you must fly Transylvania Airlines I suppose…

I have to admit I’d never really understood holy water. Other than the obligatory chucking in vampire’s faces, what do you do with it?

Turns out the Vatican had placed a small complimentary bottle of holy water on the seat for each pilgrim to drink on board.

So you drink it, I guess.

Which opens a couple of questions. If you mix one part holy water with one part normal water, does it all become holy? Is it all then unholy? Or do the holy water molecules keep to themselves.

And what about whisky and holy water? Good for you or no?

And finally, once you’ve drunk your holy water, are you going to have a holy wee a few hours later? Could you baptise someone with that?

Because I’ve seen some websites, you see.

In other news…


There are still 2 places left on the RC Night Out. Apply now with your mobile number at onionsmokeandmirrors AT hotmail DOT com if you fancy it.

Also, the fix is in! You bastards are sending me and Wig to Southend!

So, the next vote, starting as soon as I can do some research, is on where we should go once we’re there.

Any suggestions? Mail ‘em in or bung them in the comments.

I thank you. Enjoy the weekend.

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Trojanmonsta said...

OK, I've signed up for the RCNO and have just been chatting to a local about suitable venues.
He suggested starting at the Wine Lodge. . . OK, it's Yates but Wine Lodge sounds so much better. Inevitably, you'll have to head to the sea front to find a nightclub but be warned, I painted a bleak picture of what I imagined Southend's sea front to be like and Mark replied 'yeah that's about right'!

I got him to jot it all down on a Gmap which I'll let you have later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home