Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, August 31, 2007

Tomorrow, this year's World Moustache And Beard Championships will be taking place in Brighton.

As it happens, I was planning a little run to Brighton on my bike tomorrow.

So, I have less than 24 hours to develop a full and bushy beard and place my entry.

Unfortunately, those of you who have seen my efforts at hirsutery (which if it isn't a word, certainly should be) will already know that, after 6 days without shaving, I develop a beard that makes it look like my face is a bit dirty, the beard itself only being visible at very close range.

Still, one can try.

Besides, it'll give me something to blog about right?

Mind you, I could have got entirely the wrong end of the stick and arrive to find the town awash with fit, well-groomed, stylish young men with their 'girlfriends'.

Well, it is Brighton after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home