Introducing... the Remote Control Night Out
Dear reader,You have been specially selected (along with all the other readers of this blog) to participate in a groundbreaking experiment is social science.
Peter the Great and his known associate, Wig, have concluded that on an average night out, they make a selection of very poor decisions, with unsurprisingly unfortunate consequences.
So they have decided to hand over the reins. To you.
That’s right, sign up for the RC Night Out and you will be able to vote on a selection of courses of action both in advance of the event and live during the night out itself.
There will be e-mail votes before the day, and text votes on the night (Saturday night, 1st Sept) so you’re in the thick of the action as it happens.
In return, you’ll get text and picture updates so you know what’s happening and where to come to bail us out in the morning.
All you need to do is sign up on the comments section of this blog or email your mobile phone number to onionsmokeandmirrors AT hotmail DOT com.
You can then cast your vote for where we will go, what we will do and how we will behave on the night out.
You have the technology. You have the power.
So, to begin, let’s put this to the vote…
Which town should we inflict ourselves on on Saturday?
a) Oxford
b) Cambridge
c) Brighton
d) Southend

6 Comments:
I reckon Southend has to be the winner there.
Almost impossible to get back from late at night, short of a vicious cab gouge.
Oh, no, wait, you're hoping that other people will make *better* decisions than you and Wig.
Right then, I'm out - you've got the wrong man.
I'll take that as a vote for Southend then. We'll be staying overnight in town hopefully.
Other votes are coming in to onionsmokeandmirrors AT hotmail DOT com apace, so make your vote count, act now!
I vote for Southend too. Brighton feels rather cheat-y as it is effectively Clapham-on-sea, and therefore you would have the advantage of being practically on home ground.
I'm voting Southend because Arthur Dent in Hitchhikers saw it after nearly dying. He found it odd that the sea stayed still, while buildings washed up and down.
After a few drinks, I'd like to know if this image comes to you and Wig also.
I'm in. Southend gets my vote
Brighton - just to see whether either of you are capable of AC/DC action
Post a Comment
<< Home