Hypocritic oath
Today's poor internal communication award goes to the Cross Keys pub in Yarm, North Yorkshire.This is the pub where Prince Harry and his pals went for a drink, before going home (yes, it's another 'famous person acts in perfectly normal manner shocker' story I'm afraid).
Assistant Manager Andrew Lewis said: "I left him to his own devices as I respect the privacy of all my customers."
Matt Marriot, manager of the Cross Keys, obviously did not get the privacy memo, as he was quite happy to blab to the papers that...
"People were hysterical with excitement. He was drinking lager all night and didn't cause any trouble. After a while, his party moved from the bar area to the dancefloor area. But, much to the disappointment of the local girls, he didn't get up and have a boogie. It was singles night but I didn't see him chatting any girls up."
Good work respecting the lad's privacy guys.

2 Comments:
hehee nice review of the article!
How was the weekend in the cauldron that is Madrid in August?
Post a Comment
<< Home