Blind with science, but it doesn't explain the hairy palms does it?
Those clever chaps in ‘science’ have discovered a way to bring a minimally conscious patient certain rudimentary abilities by (as far as I can tell) jamming a needle into the brain and wiring it to the mains.As the headline tells us:
Pioneer brain implants allow minimally conscious patient to eat, drink and talk
Good news for call centre recruiters then.
On the other hand, rather less accomplished scientists have discovered, in the world of chat-up lines that…
while women were more likely to favour lines suggesting that a man was a nice guy, or at least fun to be with, men were consistently over-optimistic that women would find them irresistible if their opening gambit was sexually explicit.
I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Meanwhile…
The study suggested that men's chat-up lines helped to pigeon-hole them into one of four categories: the friendly and considerate "nice guy"; the industrious and enterprising "provider"; the confident and strong "leader", and the fickle and conceited "bad mate".
I’m not seeing my own personal contribution the ‘drunken idiot’ in there though.
Clearly not an exhaustive study then.
Mind you, fickle and conceited looks a bit familiar, thinking about it.
So guys, think about this for a moment. Nice guy, Provider, Leader or Bad Mate, which one are you?
And ladies, feel free to categorise your man.
Answers on a postcard, or the comments section please.

2 Comments:
I can't be pigeon-holed. I'm Batman - pure and simple (well, dark and complicated, actually, but you know what I mean).
I seem to be labled as 'get out of my face' man.....
Post a Comment
<< Home