Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, July 30, 2007

Distinctly unlike a Virgin

This interview with Richard Branson in which he admits to all sorts of sex and drug shennanigans is why being a millionaire businessmen beats the bollocks of being a lickspittle politician.

When the Home Secretary Jacqui Smith (who? Well, quite.) admitted she had smoked cannabis as a student (SHOCK!) she felt the need to treat us all like idiots and add...

"I did break the law... I was wrong... drugs are wrong,"

Drugs are wrong. Don’t tell the NHS eh?

What’s more, she did the other political thing and although admitted having done it ‘a few times’ claimed that she had not particularly enjoyed it.

How does that make a difference? If you don’t have the wit to take drugs properly (or at least resist the peer pressure to take drugs you don’t enjoy) surely you shouldn’t be making decisions that affect my life and that of millions of others.

Beardy Branson, on the other hand, cheerfully ‘fessed up to coke, cannabis (with Ronnie Wood, no less) and ecstasy.

Consequently, when he says "I took ecstasy once...but it didn't have a massive effect on me". I actually believe him.

And he’s a member of the mile high club too (and that’s without the handy cheat of having his own airline).

Note to self. Become famous multi-millionare as soon as possible. Donations welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home