Naughty nice
I have to tip my hat to whichever genius decided on the name National Insitute of Clinical Excellence.I was in the gym watching the news and although I couldn't hear what was happening, I worked out that someone was protesting the activity of this august body.
Problem was, the protesters were marching around with banners reading 'Say NO to NICE'.
And even though I knew what they meant, I still couldn't help thinking, "Blimey. Seems a bit harsh."
Which is why I shall be calling my new toxic waste disposal company 'Kindness and brotherly love inc'.
I'm cunning like that.

2 Comments:
I thought it was only I who watched the news in the gym. It seems that my current affairs craving has rubbed off on you to some extent during my tenure at BPT.
Nope, I too watch the news at the gym. Last night, amongst all the Northern Territory issues, there was a short piece of a helicopter's door crashing to earth, narrowly missing a couple of sunbathers. Cripes!
There was also Paris Hilton being freed from jail. Cause that's news apparently.
God, I miss the BBC...
Post a Comment
<< Home