Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, June 22, 2007

Caesarean sectioned

A 15 year old boy performed a Caesarean section because his parents wanted to get him in the Guinness book of records.

Wow.

Apparently, Father Dr K Murugesan showed a recording of Dhileepan performing the operation to the Indian Medical Association in the southern state of Tamil Nadu last month.

But it turned out the Medical Association is actually opposed to surgery by children. Can’t think why.

It seems the father is equally baffled...

In a newspaper article, Dr Murugesan said: 'If a ten-year old can drive a car and a 15-yearold can become a doctor in the US, what is wrong if my son, though not qualified, performs surgery?'

Hmm, well I’m not a medical professional, but I’d guess that the answer to his question may lie in the key phrase ‘though not qualified’. But like I say, I’m no expert.

And best of all, according to Metro, The boy's parents now claim he merely watched the operation.

So, um, they showed a video of the boy performing the operation to a number of senior doctors and now are claiming he didn’t do it. A bold ploy.

Stupid, but also bold.

Meanwhile, in other news, Australian aboriginals face my worst nightmare made real… >a ban on pornography and alcohol.

Oh the humanity!

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The aborigines have had everything else taken from them, so why not?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home