Tom Sizemore has been arrested.
Yes. That's right. The 'troubled' (read 'insane junkie') star of Saving Private Ryan was busted just for having nothing more than an innocent pipe and, er, a couple of bags of crystal meth in his bag.
Turns out having a bung of class A drugs in a ziploc was a violation of his parole for previous drug convictions.
Now, you can see where this is headed right?
If Paris Hilton is incapable of understanding that the removal of her licence means she is not supposed to drive, what hope is there for a drug addled loon like Sizemore?
J'accuse!
Who wants to help me set up the myspace petition?
Thanks to the IMDB for this story. And also for, further down the page, using the description 'desperate socialite' in reference to La Hilton. Rather fitting I think.
UPDATE: I've added my outrage to my myspace page (actually, it's the only thing on it) AND I've emailed Sizemore's page suggesting he start a petition and advising him that I've made light of his predicament in this blog (well, it was the honest thing to do).
Let's see what happens.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home