Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, May 14, 2007

Fit for purpose

I have decided to try to join darwindating.com.

The hard, rather unpleasant, but undeniably interesting premise of this site being that they'll only have you if you're good looking as, I believe, voted by the already-approved beautiful people in some painfully humiliating public vote.

I have yet to determine if this site is serious or some ironic comment on our culture.

Either way, it should be funny. Right up until I start crying.

UPDATE 1: I have set up my profile. Indications that this is an ironically meant site include the fact that it has not asked me to say anything whatsoever about myself, just my age and to upload a picture. Hmm.

I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE 2: Oh, apparently you can all vote for me, so get over there and rig the result would you...

Hot singles online dating and chat - Darwin Dating

If I don't get in and subsequently fail to meet the supermodel of my dreams, it'll be YOUR FAULT.

3 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that the best picture you could find, with you staring off into the middle distance with slight but enigmatic smile? You look like a model in a 1980s knitting pattern.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

In my defence, I didn't spend a great deal of time looking for a good photo and it was one of only very few with no other people in it.

Thank you for the knitting pattern thing though. I was worried I looked ridiculous.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never look ridiculous darling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home