Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Blind Matchmaker

More good news!

I've been accepted by Darwin Dating. Thank you all for voting for me. I'm pretty sure the fact that they allowed me to vote for myself on both work and home computers, every day, had nothing to do with it.

Anyway, now I'm 'the in crowd' I can certify that it looks an awful lot like 'the out crowd'.

Hmm. There must be something more exclusive than this, surely. That I can cheat my way in to.

Anyway, on my walk home tonight I observed...

1. A bunch of people practising (playing? doing?) capoiera. It was very impressive and looked really fun.

2. The Diana memorial fountain, which I have to say was rather good. But then I'm a sucker for a nice fountain.

3. A guy wearing the most offensive tee shirt I've seen for some time. I don't know if it was a band or what, but the headline (as it were) said 'Pisschrist'. I was appalled. By which, of course, I mean I laughed heartily for some time. And yet was also appalled. I bet he wouldn't do that with Mohammed.

What a great city.

3 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I voted for you too- so you had at least one non-you (ha,ha) vote.

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS I believe that copoeira is 'done' rather than played. It is a blend of street fighting and dancing that originated in Barzil, as I am sure you know.
x

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've managed some excellent titles in the past, Mr The Great, but this one is a new high. Ever considered sub-editing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home