Beyond my wildest dreams
Good news! I have won a millions pounds in a lottery.I know, I’m excited too. Even better, I didn’t even have to enter the lottery myself.
It appears that… no, I think I’ll let them tell it in their own words….
The prestigious Microsoft and AOL has set out and successfully
organised a Sweepstakes marking the new year anniversary we rolled out
over 1,000.000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds) Draws.
That’s right, the prestigious Microsoft and AOL. Not that little known Microsoft you may have heard tell of.
They just trawled the internet looking for people’s email addresses to enter into a random lottery. No, sorry, not random of course, it’s to mark the new year anniversary. That explains everything.
Still sceptical? Well consider this…
Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number
008795727498 with serial numbers BTD/9080648302/06 and drew the lucky
numbers 14-21-25-39-40-47(20) which subsequently won you £1,000,000.00
(One Million Great Britain Pounds) as one of the jackpot winners in
his draw. You have therefore won the entire winning sum of £1,000,000.00
Yes. As ‘one of’ the winners, I’ve won the lot! Remarkable. Obviously I feel a little sorry for the rest of the winners who, I infer, have consequently won nothing, but such is life.
Still in doubt? Gosh, what does it take to convince you people? How about this? I have a Claims Processing Consultant…
Mr.Fred Crouch
Email:claimagentfredcrouch@yahoo.de
Tel+447045705162.
Hmm, so the competition is organised by AOL and Microsoft is it? And that’s a yahoo email address.
Oh dear.
So, do you think I should write to Mr Crouch? Let me know.
Also, I’m off to NY for a week or so, so may not be posting for a bit. On the other hand, I might become prolific with tales of my adventures across the pond. Watch this space.

2 Comments:
Enjoy your latest portion of the Big Apple, if it goes crumbly add a portion of hot custard.
http://www.spamscamscam.com/
Dave
please can I have a new car son from your winnings?
Your ever loving dad
Post a Comment
<< Home