Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bankok Hilton

Poor old Paris Hilton.

Apparently she got sentenced to prison for driving whilst disqualified, having received a 3 year ban last year for driving whilst drunk.

The poor flower allegedly feels most hard done by. After all, she explains, she "was not aware that this meant she was unable to drive."

Um, right. So what did she think a 3 year driving ban did mean then? That she couldn't play golf?

Ah, but she explains in more detail, "I have people who do that for me. I just sign what people tell me to sign."

Wow. I really need to get near her with a pen. Her accountant must have wet his pants when he read that.

Meanwhile, she has requested on her myspace page that fans come out in support of a petition to get Governer Terminator to pardon her (or something, I didn't read it too closely). She says...

I urge all fans and supporters and all that are outraged by injustice to sign this petition

Quite right. It's time for a modern-day Zola to stand up and be counted.

After all, she didn't know what was going on. That chap in the wig banging a gavel and intoning "Paris Hilton, you can't drive when you're pissed, I'm taking away your license and insist that you don't drive for three years" could have been anyone.

This is good stuff. Fortunately, the Interweb is just the place to go to debate the nature of law, justice and punishment. Especially Myspace. To wit...

It's so frustrating to me when famous people get off lightly for crimes that a regular person would be held full responsibility for.

Hmm. Not bad. But a bit reasonable. Come on people, we need to get to the heart of this issue. Aha, how about...

the only thing I would sign for Paris would be a death warrant.
The skank needs to own up, and face responsibility. "I had one margarita, and all I wanted was an In-N-Out burger"... Come on, Paris. Get real... and get ready to take it rough from Big Bertha in the slammer.


It seems cut and dried. And yet, on the other hand, as Zinc Hilton (no relation, probably) contributes to the matter...

im signing it right now as we speak. omg im so pissed about the whole thing.


Hmm. Yes. So much to consider. I just don't know what to think.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Sez said...

What I don't get is with all that money why she doesn't have a driver. Someone at her beck and call to drive her drunk arse home after parties. Someone to open the car door and carry her Gucci bags. Hell! If I had the money that's one of the first things I'd organise.

Plus your helping give another immigrant a job.

And there's another point. Why isn't Paris also being lambasted for not doing her part as a wealthy employer. The Hilton Hotel group do.

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just don't know what to think". Really? But we read your blog so that you will tell us what to think, surely?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home