Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Jobs for the boys

Yuki Trolleydolley had an interview to become an air stewardess yesterday. Apparently, it was an all day affair which included a group exercise in which they had to decide which are the 10 most important professions.

I think the reason I will never qualify for such a job can be found in my personal choice of the 10 most important professions:

1. Pirate
2. Comedy writer
3. Distiller/brewer
4. Florist
5. Prostitute
6. Vampire
7. Doctor (specifically, Doctor in the TV show 'Scrubs')
8. Stuntman
9. Cigarette Smoking Man
10. Urban Myth Debunker

So what about you? Any suggestions?

4 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the grounds that the most important profession ought to be the best-rewarded, and that the best-rewarded profession should also be the one which attracts the most people, I would argue that the most important must be "cunt".

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about (for example) bra fitters? I think people would consider this far more important, if they allowed men to do this job professionally.

I don't know if you're aware, but it's not just about measuring. They take a good old look.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

The PC term dear Pee Pee is Cabin Crew!!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

And I do read your blog before you hurl more abuse my way!!

Teddy has assigned your bedroom into a "No Girl Zone" :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home