Quote of the day
Quite apart from the enduring headline Man says he feared for his life when 7 N.J. lesbians attacked him, this story contains a quite spectacularly worrying quote...Johnson admits she slashed Buckle with a knife but says she did it in self-defense, according to papers filed by prosecutors at her arraignment.
OK, could be fair enough. Then she explains...
"As I got my knife, Renata hit him for spitting," Johnson's statement says. "Then everyone jumped in because he is a man.
Hmm, yes, good point. I can see the thought process - he is a man, we'd best all jump on him and start kicking, in case he starts with the oppressing and denying us our right to vote.
But there's more...
Then some young men had helped us. After that we walked away. I admit I did cut him one time for my own safety."
Right, so now 7 women and some men are kicking the shit out of this one dude. But she still doesn't feel quite safe.
So you can see, then, why stabbing him with a steak knife was the only sensible thing to do.
Right.

1 Comments:
Rats in a sack. They all sound utterly obnoxious. Although I admit that the seven lesbians may have overreacted...)
Post a Comment
<< Home