posted by Peter The Great @ 9:59 AM
Good. Try and get some compo out of him for the pain and suffering we've all experienced as a result of you being unable to post.
Yes, too right Barry. I've been worried sick.A
Does this mean that I no longer have to field calls from your irate father, Peter? (Not that he wasn;'t charming, of course.)Mads x
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh, it's you. How lovely to see you. Come in, browse a while. You're welcome.
3 Comments:
Good. Try and get some compo out of him for the pain and suffering we've all experienced as a result of you being unable to post.
Yes, too right Barry. I've been worried sick.
A
Does this mean that I no longer have to field calls from your irate father, Peter? (Not that he wasn;'t charming, of course.)
Mads x
Post a Comment
<< Home