Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, March 19, 2007

Friends to the end

Marvelous. And attractive lady has said she wants to be my friend via my myspace page.

This is actually quite surprising. No, not because I suffer from chronic low self esteem and cannot understand why an attractive lady would be ensnared by my charms.

No. It's a surprise because a) I'd entirely forgotten I'd set up a myspace page and b) the only thing on my page is a picture of me. No text. No details. Nothing.

Still, maybe the picture was enough to make this pretty lady write to me and suggest that I talk to her, but then recommend I do it on this other dating site that I just have to sign up for and... oh, right.

Never mind.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strange. I also received a myspace request today from a 29 year old female in the US named 'Bob Dylan Nut!'. I had also forgotten I had an account and don't even have a photo on my page. What on earth would possess her to write to me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home