Happy Monday
Goodness, it's turned into a busy day here at work.I shouldn't complain, as it is all the result of my having developed some more glamorous international travel as a result of my high levels of skill and professionalism.
That's right, the siren song of the Birmingham NEC can not be ignored.
I'll be selling sweets in Brum for the next few days (that's what I call it anyway. I believe the legal terminology is 'grooming') so there may be fewer posts in the near future.
So sorry in advance.
Also sorry to the parents. I did not mean to sound ungrateful for the fact of my birth or the shabby adulthood into which I have grown. It's my fault. I accept that now.
Anyway, a great night out on Friday with a work colleague (yes, return to the Gallery in Hendon. They let me in, so we can't have been that bad last time).
Sadly, and this is the irony of my life, the night went off without excessive drunkenness or insane antics.
This may appear on the surface to be A Good Thing, but what does that leave me in terms of blog material?
Nothing.
So you see, I only make a total idiot of myself and heap shame upon myself and my family to keep you entertained.
I hope you're grateful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home