Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, February 05, 2007

Dick van Dork

I've stolen this from the IMDB, because it just needs no addition...

Andy Dick Forcibly Removed from Talk Show

Comedian Andy Dick was forcibly removed by security during an appearance on US talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live last Friday night, after repeatedly touching guest Ivanka Trump without her permission.

Trump, the daughter of real estate mogul Donald Trump, was attempting to promote her reality show The Apprentice, when Dick kept interrupting her with rude comments. The troubled comedian repeatedly rubbed Trump's legs and touched her hair, while Kimmel begged him to behave himself.

When Dick asked Trump to "give him a big, fat, sloppy wet kiss right on the lips" and grabbed her arm, Kimmel called in two security guards. The talk show host carried Dick's feet and helped the guards drag him out of the studio.

Trump was a good sport after the incident telling Kimmel, "That was brilliant. See, that was a much more entertaining segment. I could sit here and talk to you about the buildings I'm building in Chicago and Las Vegas, but I'm sure you'd much prefer to see Andy Dick actually forcefully removed from a stage."

Now that, my friends, is reality TV.

And she's right, I'd much rather see Dick, who has a long history of nutjob behaviour for which I love him (he makes me feel sane and normal), dragged out of a studio, than listen to some overpriviledged bint named after a fart.

8 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can't say I'm surprised not to find a blog post here this morning, folks. I woke up at about 02:00, vaguely conscious of some noise downstairs but definitely needing to go to the loo, so I got up and went down to find Peter stumbling about, a strong smell of booze and a slightly less strong one of cigarettes in the air, and an extraordinary range of items lying about variously on the stairs, in the kitchen and in the bath. I suspect alcohol may have been involved ... I confidently expect to hear more about it on this very page!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

He's not wrong.

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably something you ate. I get it a lot; food hygiene in this country, and everywhere else I go, is terrible.

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We heard it too. Amazing how sound travels so directly in a downward direction..

The least you could do is craft an amusing post out of the experience for us.

X

PS Barry, we promise to wash our hands before coking for you tomorrow.

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave him alone - he's ill, poor lamb ...

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would explain the prolonged silence.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you Mr The Great??????

Has anyone checked him for a pulse?

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a typo, Tri. Glad Peggy is impressing H.

Peter, what happened to the post you promised to write yesterday?

M xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home