Ah, here's a little one
I was watching a trailer for the 'old man takes on one final challenge and deposits enormous paycheck in the Bank of Cynicism' movie Rocky Balboa and noticed at the end the warning...Contains scenes of boxing violence
Erm, yeah, I guess it propably does doesn't it? But do you really need to be told that in the trailer? It's a movie about a boxer who trains hard at boxing to face another boxer in the final big boxing challenge of his life in the boxing ring.
Of course it contains scenes of boxing violence. Jeez.
What is wrong with these people? Did 'Driving Miss Daisy' have a warning that it 'contains scenes of motoring'? Did 'One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest' warn us 'may contain nuts'? (Oh dear, sorry about that).
Anyway, it gets better. Whilst looking for a link to the trailer for this pointless rant, all I could find was the American version. And guess what that one warns of...
boxing violence and some language
Some language? Some language?
Well, it is a Sly Stallone movie I guess, so you can't really expect more than 'some' language can you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home