Sealed with a kiss
Flatmate Dean and myself showed that we've still got 'it' with our big night out this Saturday.We stayed in and watched 'Coast' on BBC2. Rock 'n Roll baby!
Actually though, it was brilliant. Really interesting. Not that I'm going to tell you about it here, because I'll just look sad discussing the true story behind Whisky Galore and other fascinating tidbits.
But I will tell you that after Coast, we decided to go out to the bars of Battersea. But to make it interesting, we decided that any attempt to talk to girls had to include one of both of the following...
As slick as a seal or
As flight-loving as a seagull.
Yes, these are lines from Coast.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, if you come across a nice Chilean girl with spectacular breasts which do a remarkable job of distracting attention from her less than spectacular face who believes that there is an old English custom which says that men can be dropped into one of two categories (yep, as slick as a seal or as flight loving as a seagull), well, that may be our fault.
I, it transpires, am as flight loving as a seagull, in her opinion, Whereas Flatmate Dean is neither.
So, which are you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home