Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

regarding jumping

As Mads quite reasonably asks (see comments in last post), what about the jumping?

OK, I wasn't going to mention it but just before I threw them out (and not entirely unconnected to that decision), the girls insisted that they showed us their 'party piece'.

'What could it be?' I wondered. So when they insisted we put on the Kasabian song 'shoot the runner' as loud as possible, it was hard to refuse.

OK, it was easy to refuse, but I did put it on at what seemed a reasonable volume, just to see what they would do.

What they did was a kind of marching, stamping dance which would have been fine in the Albert Hall, the park, or a ground floor flat.

My room, however, is directly above Landlord Pugsley's bedroom. So he awoke at 4am to the sounds of a marching invading army of fascists coming through his ceiling.

Sorry Pugsley.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine why that obvious explanation didn't occur to us before..

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... maybe I should get me some of those moves...

It does sound like a very random evening. Only marginally more random than the evening when Darren (ask Dean) and I climbed in through a ground floor window into some strangers' living room and gatecrashed their karaoke session.

And sorry I will call.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home