Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, December 18, 2006

Merry Kissmax one and all

Sorry folks, I got a bit distracted and didn't post at the weekend. And there's you with little to do at work, desperate for a bit of a distraction.

I can only apologise.

Still, it was a good weekend. I had plans to meet two girls (on separate ocassions) for one thing.

They both cancelled, of course, but it was nice to have in the diary for a moment. It was like a low-impact re-run of the previous weekend.

Nevertheless, as they say, when God closes a door, he opens a dirty magazine. Well, it's hard to get much privacy when you're God, which is one of the major drawbacks of omnipresence, so you have to take your opportunities when you can.

Anway, the point being that I still had a splendid time, catching up with a couple of old chums, lots of drinking in the day and even a little dancing on Saturday night.

In terms of bloggable anecdotes, however, I can only add that there was a woman in my bed at one point on Saturday night. Hurrah.

She was wearing all her clothes mind you. And her shoes. And an overcoat. And she was only in the bed for about twenty seconds.

So that went well then.

Well what do you expect when you pick up two girls and a guy on the road outside your house at 3am as you're on your way home?

That's right. Flatmate Dean and I were just going bedwards from our night out (no Coast for us this weekend I'm afraid. Just manly drinking and such). Suddenly, two girls approach.

Now I'm a bit hazy on exactly how this all started, but soon enough they were asking if we lived near and suggesting that we should all go back and drink and hang out.

Interesting idea. But I wanted to go to bed. However, I didn't really want to be rude, so I claimed Flatmate Mark was home and we couldn't distract him.

"That's ok," pipes up Dean, "He's not home tonigh... oh."

Yes, his drink-addled brain caught up with the conversation slightly too late. So now I was trapped in my lie, so I figured 'what the hell?' and we invited them in.

We chatted for a bit, drank a bit and one of the girls kept sitting on me. Not bad.

It was fairly fun, mostly weird and nothing got stolen, so I'd put the experience into the category marked 'more successful than your average threesome'.

Eventually we kicked them out so we could go to bed, and it was at that point I found myself with a very fully clothed guest in the bed. And then she left.

Strange eh?

This is my life.

5 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But how do you explain the jumping? Apparently (I was deeply asleep, unlike my beloved husband) there was a lot of jumping. At about 4am. Above our heads.

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what about the jumping? Alex claims (I was mercifully asleep) that there was a lot of jumping. At about 4am. Right over our heads.

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, yes. Once was enough. Sorry.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Sez said...

http://uk.gizmodo.com/2006/12/18/vibrating_thong_brings_christm.html#more

Not really related to your post, but I thought you'd enjoy the above.

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://yfrog.com/0531397773j

 

Post a Comment

<< Home