Brian again
I recant.I'm a big person. I'm prepared to admit when I'm wrong.
What could I have been thinking? Some German bint with a brush worth the Turner prize? Pah! How primitive were my sensibilities. I see it now.
Lucky for me the Norwegians were there to show me the way. An appeals court in that most enlightened of snowy nations has declared that stripping is an art form.
Now lets not forget this is a country that not only invented cross country skiing AND A-ha but also awards the brainbox prize that's simply dynamite - the Nobel. They clearly know a thing or two. We should be paying attention.
Finally, the world is shaping up my way. Stripping is art. Heavy drinking is, I'm confident they will soon discover, excellent for liver health. And broke is the new black.
Do you think I can put myself down now for next year's Turner judging panel?
PS thanks to Caustic Sofa for drawing this gem to my attention.
Although how he managed to guess it would interest me is frankly baffling. He must be very sensitive.

1 Comments:
It is only the Peace Prize that is a Norwegian thing. The rest are Swedish (as was the eponymous scientist).
Post a Comment
<< Home