Uniformity
In Delaware a Judge has ordered a chap convicted of exposing himself to young girls to wear an "I am a registered sex offender" tee shirt for the next couple of years.This raises a couple of questions. Presumably one 'I am a sex pest' shirt is not likely to go with every outfit, so is he free to get various versions and colours printed up, provided it includes the required text in the design?
Secondly, it seems to me you could possibly get this to catch on with the postmodern 'ironic' crowd. And if you managed that, nobody would be able to tell who really was an offender, and who was just an ultra cool hipster. Cunning.
It could start a whole range couldn't it? "I am a convicted felon" for the guy who wants to attract women who keep falling for bad boys.
"I am an uninsured driver" for people who want other road users to give them that extra bit of space.
And of course, "I am a fully qualified masseur" for me.

1 Comments:
Or maybe 'I ADOPT ALL MY KIDS FROM AFRICA/INDIA/CAMBODIA' T-shirts for famous people?
Post a Comment
<< Home