Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Satanic Verses

Well, it looks like the tarot went down a treat. Yes, we're all going to meet tall, dark, handsome strangers and go on a trip.

I suspect mine might be my Al Qa'eda kidnappers.

Anyway, sorry for not posting but I have a couple of projects on. So entertain yourselves for a while and I'll try to get back on track as soon as possible, when I will be taking up voodoo, wicca (the magic spell version, not the basket weaving), satanism and anything else I can think of that might anger The Lord.

All for your entertainment, enlightenment and, I'll be honest, to see if I can get a rise out of Him and get him to show himself.

Meanwhile, I would entertain you with the return to Marketing Masterclass. But my camera let me down at the crucial moment.

Shame really, it was a great sight. An Indian restaurant. Well, if the strapline for the place it was a 'superior Indian restaurant'.

So what would you call your superior Indian eatery? Taj Mahal? Star of India? Goa?

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

It should, of course, be called 'Shamrock'.

But I'm sure you guessed that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home