Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pretty Pollock

Someone's just shelled out £6.6 million quid on a Jackson Pollock painting that looks like this...



So, I'm ignoring the obvious Pollock/bollocks gag (thanks Jackson, by the way, that name is the best gift to lazy art satirists since Pablo Juan Mittyartist). And I'm not even going to suggest that 'I could do that'.

Instead, I'm just going to offer up a picture of my own and hope some discerning art collector, who maybe once owned a big advertising agency or something, knows talent when he sees it.

So, here it is...



What am I offered?

Feel free to email me your own efforts. Let's get a gallery going shall we?

Actually, and this is a serious question, does anyone know where I can purchase the orginal of this...



Seriously, how cool would it be to own the original?

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know where you get £6.6 million from - my sources indicate it was more than ten times that amount: £73 million.

73 MILLION QUID!!

You are too kind about this. The emperor has no clothes. It's just shit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home