Igloonatics
It would appear that mankind is using its limitless potential for discovery and problem solving to great effect - they have finally constructed a chocolate igloo.Brilliant.
But I do have a couple of questions. Firstly, in the report it says that the weirdo Wonka (Marco Fanti) usually makes igloos out of snow for surivival course.
And in what way do you think he is qualified to run such courses? Is he a polar explorer? No. Does he even know his way around a husky? Probably not.
In actual fact, he "used to race cars in desert rallies".
Sorry,what?!
Now unless I'm grossly misunderstanding the nature of desert rallies, I'm really struggling to see where igloo building comes in. Frankly, I'm baffled.
But there are other questions too (other than 'why bother? Obviously it's a triumph of PR, given that Reuters has published it and so it's been picked up by every lazy news outlet in christendom, including myself).
Such as how come "it has yet to be decided what to do with the 3.6- tonne igloo."
Come on guys, the options are limited here surely. It's chocolate, and it's an igloo. So you can either choose to eat it or you can choose to live in it. Just pick one eh?
But if they haven't decided, I'm here to help. I reckon they should give it to one of those guys on the street who wave a sign saying 'hungry and homeless'?
Now that's a real dilemma.

1 Comments:
Sweet. Images of homeless man sitting inside igloo reaching out to grab a chunk, then pulling back and scratching his head with a look of bafflement on his face.
Post a Comment
<< Home