More Matchwords
Aha, I have discovered the secret of Matchwords. It seems that pretty much all it does is take random words from your profile and designate them as matchwords.Sounds simple, like it couldn't go wrong right? Well then you look at the matchwords it gave me...
blueeyes
charming
darkbrownhair
glitter
intellectual
libra
lingerie
model
morals
victorias
vodka
wine
I fear, taken out of context, these could be a little misleading. For instance, 'glitter' comes from an old piece of my profile, where I made a joke about Gary Glitter facing the firing squad.
Not sure you get that from the matchword though.

2 Comments:
So from these 'match' words your profile must read something like this...
Charming darkbrownhair intellectual with blueeyes, who models victorias lingerie whilst drinking copious amounts of vodka and wine, seeks liberal libra with the same morals as Gary Glitter?
Really Mr Great, no wonder you're not having much luck!
Speaking with my vast experience on these matters (as a successfully matched candidate:), I would strongly advise that you rewrite your profile.
At your service
Sans_Hood
Well, you're not far off, but as a successfully matched candidate, do you not suspect that might be due to you being a lovely, personable fox, whereas I am annoying twat?
Just a thought.
Post a Comment
<< Home