Are you being Serb?
OK, no real post today, just wanted to let you know I'm going on holiday for a couple of weeks so don't expect to post.I will, since you asked, be in Serbia and other Balkan states. It's the annual lads' holiday, but this one has the distinction of being the first from which I have had the niggling suspicion that there is a slim chance that I will not be returning.
I don't know, maybe it's the combination of music magnates, oilmen and Serbians that makes me worry. Maybe it's the thought of arriving without a balaclava and consequently being killed for crimes against fashion.
Who knows?
Still, I'll try to take notes so I can let you all know how it goes.
Bye!
PS Great lunch with brother today who revealed the last flight he was on, he had his badminton racket confiscated as it was "a deadly weapon".
Wow. This is a sport so wussy, the rackets wouldn't last five minutes against an actual ball, so they have to make some ethereal concoction out of goose feathers and rubber.
I don't know about you, but I would pay good money to see a bunch of fanatical terrorists try to take over a plane with nothing but badminton rackets at their disposal.
"Take this plane to Beirut or the shuttlecock gets it! Don't make me smash you. DON'T MAKE ME SMASH YOU!!!" (terrorist smashes steward. Steward looks bemused, arrests terrorist.)

5 Comments:
Did I tell you how very sorry I am that Alex won't be able to join you on your suicide mission- sorry, delightful Balkan holiday? Don't forget the badminton raquets. X
just wanted to wish happy holdiday from HK! Make sure you don't get killed or something annoying like that.
Mi manca il tuo blog! Stop this selfish holidaying, come back and entertain us.
Hoping that the blogsilence is due to you being on hols still, rather than confirmation of your worst fears. x
Sorry, I have a question. If Satellite Tina is not allowed to refer to us as Singletons, can you suggest an alternative term?
Post a Comment
<< Home