Barmy Army
I was cruising YouTube looking for something with which to conceal my evident lack of wit this morning and I came across this (needs sound).I must say, I've never been a fan of the army, British or otherwise, but you have to respect the sense of humour and organisational ability of these lads to make this.
And what a refreshing change to have a bit of military japery that does not rely on the 'big fella dressed as a girl' for the laughs.
I shouldn't be surprised though. I've always been a big fan of the director. The Munganator is a true auteur in my book.
Movie review: I went to the cinema for the first time in ages at the weekend. I saw 'My Super Ex-Girlfriend'.
I have to be honest, I had really low expectations of it. Which it failed to meet.
Certainly for me the best part of the film was the ten minutes or so during which I fell asleep and had a dream which was actually more believable than the film.
It was a shame really because it was actually quite a good concept, they just forgot to put any jokes in it. Classic error.
On the plus side, it's made me want to write a film, because apparently it's pretty easy.
So how about this for a flick. A handsome young blogger is discovered by a ruthless Hollywood agent. The agent, not wanting to pay the athletic, charming blogger, hires a beautiful actress (Angelina Jolie I would expect) to make him fall in love with her so she can steal all his brilliant ideas.
But guess what? She falls for the blogger and then some stuff happens, things blow up and the blogger blows the agent's head off at the end with a shotgun saying 'represent this!'.
Also, there's nudity. Lots of nudity.
What do you think?
Job latest: A recruiter has actually bothered to acknowlede my existence! Hurrah! I'm going in for a chat tomorrow. Meanwhile, I've also applied for a job - as an escort. Watch this space.

1 Comments:
Hurrah for a decent recruiter! I will put the cigars on ice.
X
Post a Comment
<< Home