Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, July 24, 2006

Something for the weekend

Splendid weekend just happened.

Friday night was Anir's party. This featured a large gathering of Tories and posh people, and me, Wig and Gav. Eschewing the usual routine of meeting and talking to people, we instead formed...

CHEESE FORCE!

This all-new marvel superteam doesn't actually fight crime in the traditional sense. Instead, they bring their unique abilities to the party circuit. They are...

The Penetrator
He is the first line of cheese force attack. Unafraid to talk to girls, he gets the party started. But, being married, once the first contact is made, he withdraws.

The Irritator
Once conversation has begun, he is happy to pick up the baton, chatting away despite any sigs of boredom, disinterest or outright annoyance the lucky lady may display.

Lungerama Eventually, the time for talking is past and someone has to take action. Enter Lungerama. Fuelled by bottles of special (ie cheap) white wine, his special sensitivity to 'buy' signals (you know, playing with her hair, extended eye contact, threatening violence if he doesn't leave her alone) enables him to pick the perfect moment and throw himself, tongue first, into the fray.

Back at base, the fourth member of the force The Helper, assists with advice, information and the occasional massage.

They are Cheese Force. Coming to a bar near you soon.

6 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am guessing, Mr The Great, that you would be the 'second wave' of the Cheese Force assault? Just a thought...

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

You got it in one. I am The Irritator.

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and Atul is the 3rd

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the Helper, then?

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

The Helper, much like Charlie of Angels fame is a mysterious shadowy figure. All I can tell you is he has magic massage fingers. And is called Paul.

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm honoured that I know you well enough to be able to spot you as The Irritator! Not, of course, that I find you in the least bit irritating...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home