Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Monkey Spank Update

I have just been informed by Tri A Little Harder that the five knuckle shufflethon is actually for charity.

Well there’s a thought. But how does it work? Number of orgasms in a time period? Length of time consistently ‘at it’? Points for technique and artistic merit?

And how, exactly, does one go about getting sponsorship for this kind of thing.

Imagine, you’re at work, typing away diligently (or, as I do, working on your blog). Colin from Finance sidles up.

You: “Hello Colin. Nice tie” (you’re lying of course, it’s a stupid cartoon tie)
Colin: “Live long and prosper” (because it’s not just IT who are Treknerds)
You: “What can I do for you?” (thinking ‘nothing, please say nothing.)
Colin: “I was wondering if you’d be prepared to sponsor me.”
You: “Great” (thinking ‘Shit, shit, shit) “What is it? A run? Shaving your beard? A baked bean bath?”
Colin: “No, I’ll be masturbating for several hours.”
You: “Here, have all my money and please go away now”

Ah, I see how it works now.

Oh, speaking of, best of luck on the Ironman this weekend Tri. Please don't die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home