Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I hear words I never heard in the bible

It's official, Satellite Tina has moved on from merely bloggingly abusing me ('Edgy energy', if you recall) to simply slandering me to her friends.

I met up with her and a couple of her civilised chums to watch the football on Saturday, as we know. So that all seems to go well.

Then yesterday, whilst on the phone to her, Tina announces that her friends said I was "Much nicer than they were expecting."

Now I'll admit to not being particularly nice on Saturday, which means, let's face it, they can't have been expecting much. And who would have been setting these expectations?

Tina, that's who.

Goodness knows what she told them.

On the other hand, if she'd been nice about me to them, the bar would have been much higher and they might well have left the evening thinking of me as most others do (rude and annoying, as a general rule).

So, on balance, thanks Tina. Now get out there and tell a few more people how awful I am.

Also - mammoth news

It transpires that mammoths may have not been the universal brunette we all suspected as some may have been blonde.

But can you guess how they came by this discovery? Was it...

a) the discovery of a fossilised girl mammoth plucking up a stray hair from another mammoth's shirt, screaming 'And where did this come from?'.
b) some genetic discovery or something.
c) recently found prehistoric footprints from two pairs of size 87 stillettos.
d) the realisation that mammoths were, in fact, a bit stupid.

Answers on a postcard please.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I simply told them what you told me..."warning, I've been drinking," and, "Sorry I'm late, I just woke up!" - at half past six in the evening, mind you.

Would you have preferred that I told them you were Superman?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home