Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, July 28, 2006

Headline

It seems the repeated rejections (social and professional running neck and neck this week) have taken their toll on my sense of humour and I can't think of anything funny today.

So instead, I'll just give you this.

5 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re the link - What on earth...?!
Sorry you're feeling low - will buy you a pint when I next see you!

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will also buy you a pint when I next see you. Maybe two.

XXX

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too... (but more than two and I'll have to expense it!)

In a desperate attempt to cheer you up I googled, "help me, I need a laugh". So as a result, here's a couple fine jokes for you, I quote:

" ther was this lady who was pregnant but didnt know it she was shot twice in a bankrobbery and the doctor told her the babies were fine she freaked out but when they were older (the ferternale twins)the girl peed out a bullet and told her mom and the mom told her the story then a few weeks later the boy came in and told his mom he shot the dog(masterbating) "

Good stuff eh?

Oh, there's also this one:

" trust in the Lord Jesus Christ he loves you and this is no joke he died on the cross for you may he bless you "

Don't know about you, but that sure cracked me up...

Oh well, I tried - sorry x

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another one to cheer you up:



http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/georgie.htm

xx

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Binty McShae said...

That link is just plain weird, my friend!

...of course, this is coming from the man who has a permanent link on his blog to a site comparing Bush with monkeys...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home