UB40
Good news.As of Friday it appears that, once again, I will be a stranger to the world of hard work.
That’s right, unemployment beckons once more, giving me more time to write, blog, go to the gym, watch the world cup and stop getting any fatter. At least that’s the plan.
Watch this space.

4 Comments:
Oh dear. You could always help me get the flat sorted out? No who could say no to that...
Oh oh!! You could be my personal shopper! Is that fun or insulting? I don't know!
Hmm, dangerous. "Guess what I bought for you today Straniera."
"Well, I said I needed an evening gown, so I'm hoping for an off the shoulder number."
"Close. It's a silk teddy and stocking set. You're going to be a big hit."
I meant personal shopper for the flat... as in manner of numerous daytime shoes. "And now we transform your home into a tropical island using fake grass and coconuts. It's very now."
But it's an interesting direction you took. Silk teddy's are SO 80s...
Very sorry to hear it. That's the losing the job thing, not the personal shopper thing - I've already got my own silk teddy and stocking set thank you (yes very 80's, rub it in why don't you!). Although la straniera might be interested to know that July's Good Housekeeping are offering 30% off the cover price.
Anyway, back to Peter's inevitable Summer of dieting and football (do the two really go hand-in-hand?)...
I for one will be bringing a box of tissues on Friday.
Is a wreath of flowers a bit too much?
RB (until I think of something a little more original)
Post a Comment
<< Home