Muggins
Skilfully avoiding the range of actual emotional and personal issues I am currently wrestling with (and losing), I present...The great drugs or no drugs quiz
the rules are simple. I will present three celebrities who have been busted, along with a pic of their mugshot, as supplied by Mugshots.net.
All you have to do is spot celebrities who were busted for drugs, as opposed to any lesser / more contrived reason.
So, let's go...
Number one. Al Pacino. hoo ya. Is the druggie? let the picture tell...

Ok, maybe he is, maybe he isn't. So ,let's take at look at number two...

Ok, it's Hugh Grant, and doesn't he look sheepish. But is it the sheepishness of the habitual drug user? It's not for me to say.
So, let's move on to picture number three...

So, that's Nick Nolte on his arrest. Could it be drugs? Do you think?
Well, maybe I haven't been entirely fair. Let's have another round of 'drugs or no drugs' and see how it goes eh? (And don't worry, I'm quite aware of drinking not being classed as 'drugs' in this sense. That will all feature in a later post I'm sure.)
So, Celebrity number one, Mr Paul Reubens...

That's right, it's Paul Ruebens aka Pee Wee Herman. Yes, it was a dark theatre in which he was arrested. So a place you could be using drugs perhaps.
And let's move swiftly on to number two, before anyone begins to ask any awkward questions. Presenting the man who needs no introduction, which begs the question of why this introduction exists... Mr Larry King...

Ok, that's number two, clearly a danger to society, but by drugs, or some other means... ideology perhaps? Either way, let's give you the final option, the offer you can't refuse (of soul), it's felon number three, James Brown...

So, I'm not going to give the answers here, other than to say that if you answered mostly 3s, you may be right.
As for the rest of our celebrity criminals, I suggest you get googling, or just go wtih the link at the start of this post.
So, to sum up, don't do drugs kids.
That said, I'll leave you with a final mugshot of a felon caught with a substantial stock of pills, noted communist and anti American Jane Fonda...

Very suspicious I agree. And unrepentant yes? Maybe because the pills in question turned out to be vitamins. Oops.

2 Comments:
A big thank you, Mr. Great, from the depths of my dark soul for providing me with a hearty chuckle this morning...
You’re skill is much admired.
...and my use of the English language is atrocious!
Post a Comment
<< Home