Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

the joke's on me

Don't worry folks, I wasn't mugged. It was supposed to be a joke.

Although judging from events around the office this morning, Shoreditch weather is not so much 'muggy' as 'stabby'.

Fear not chums, I am A-ok.

4 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This unwittingly futile little experiment of yours actually goes to prove a few things:

·Everyone at work knows about and regularly reads your blog.
·There are quite a few people out there that actually care about you and your wellbeing.
·You are a complete and utter idiot with no regard for these people.

I could have used stronger language here, however I know how many it would offend (you don’t count).

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

Well, you're right. Certainly I'm sorry for any misunderstandings. And for the joke come to that, not the greatest of puns was it?

I feel suitably sheepish.

Baa.

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I shouldn't have written the controversial adjective on my blog.

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, no sooner back in the country than causing trouble ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home