I’ve been going to work via Kings Cross station of late and I swear I have not taken the same route from one line to the other the same way twice yet.
The place is a maze of twisty, turny tunnels. It’s a veritable warren.
Which is funny, because Warren Street is quite straightforward.
Sorry, not a very funny joke, but it’s been a long week. Ironic really, for such a short week. Good news though is that a) it’s over and b) actually, that’s it.
Anyway, sorry for the poor quality of the post, but happy Easter anyway. Remember, our Lord died in excruciating agony so that we might gorge on chocolate and Bond movies.
It’s what he would have wanted.
If Jesus had a favourite Bond movie, would it be Live and Let Die? I think that sounds like some kind of Catholic doctrine.
Maybe not. Just ignore me, I’m rambling.
ps Happy Birthday Debs.
pps Happy Birthday Sharon
ppps Happy Deathday Jesus

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home