Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Celebrity Facial

Ever wondered what celebrity you resemble? I don't have to, obviously, due to being a dead ringer for Johnny Depp. I just know it in my heart.

This doesn't stop other, more ignorant people telling me I look like Roger Daltrey, however.

Fortunately, I now have science on my side in the form of face recognition software.

Simply upload a photo and it will compare your face, using nothing but hard science, to a database of thousands of celebs until it finds the one you resemble most.

And thus it has come to pass that I officially resemble Matthew Fox.

Who?

Well quite. I'd never heard of him either. But here he is....



I'll let you judge for yourself whether he does look like me or not. Feel free to leave comments (abusive or otherwise).

Anyway, just to be sure, I thought I'd run another picture through it to see if it came up with the same person.

And guess who it chose this time? Johnny Depp? No. Mr Fox again? Nope. Not even Roger Daltrey.

In fact, the celebrity I look most like apparently is (drumroll)...

Tony Leung Chiu.

Brilliant.

It's official. Science doesn't work. It's a con.

5 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matthew Fox? Don't you watch Lost? I thought you would seeing as you were addicted to Desperate Housewives.

I had the misfortune to see Starsky and Hutch (in Italian) the other day - trust me, it wasn't my choice. There was a scene where they were wearing face paint in the manner of french mime artists, and you really resembled one of them. I think it was Ben Stiller.

So there you go - you are a dead ringer for Ben Stiller, but only when he's wearing black and white face paint.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

They were miming in Italian eh? Interesting.

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To save you having to watch the film, I have managed to find a still. Sadly, he's pulling a "comedy" face so you can't see the looky-likeyness as easily.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://fan.fire-whisky.net/starsky/images/sah_05.jpg&imgrefurl=http://fan.fire-whisky.net/starsky/&h=232&w=228&sz=33&tbnid=oxXpoGTAY69O2M:&tbnh=103&tbnw=101&hl=en&start=36&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dstarsky%26start%3D20%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friends, the ones who have seen a piccie of you in my house, reckon you look like Hugh Grant...take that whichever way you like it. How are you anyway, gorgeous as always I bet. Am enjoying reading about your daily activities, loved the crumble quest, what a bunch of wankers British chefs can be hey? You need to go up North darling and give those shandy drinking vest wearing Southern poofter chefs a wide, wide berth. Not only dot he chefs in Castleford drown your dessert in custard, they give you an extra jug on the side in case you want the stuff to pour out of your ears. We are doing brilliantly, have not had the massage yet, am relying on delayed gratification to make it tres tres cest magnifique! I promise, byt the time I write to you next I will be levitating two feet above the keyboard. Speaking of which, the novel is now officially started and going well. It will take me a year I think at this rate, possibly longer if the little one remains a cling-on, she prefers to be strapped to my leg all day except when she sleeps and then she straps herself to her fluffy toy dog. Lots of love to you darling and speak soon. xoxox Jassy

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Mr. Fox. I tried the face thing and got Darryl Hannah, a young Bridgette Bardot, Kylie M. and Patricia Arquette. What a combination. And why aren't my other comments being posted?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home