Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, April 03, 2006

blog snorkeling

Annoyingly, loads of interesting things are happening that I just can't blog.

Yes, I know what you're thinking. I've blogged loads of things nobody in their right mind would put into the public domain... especially if they know their mum is reading (hello Mum, sorry you didn't get a Mother's day card but, well, you know I'm rubbish).

Anyway, the problem is that other people are involved in the stuff that's going on, so to be fair to them, I'm not blogging it.

So why, I hear you ask, am I blogging about how I can't blog stuff? Isn't that the equivalent of saying 'I've got a secret, la la la'?

Why yes it is. Sorry about that.

On the other hand, 'I've got a secret. La la la.'

Yes, I'm a small minded and annoying bastard. It's part of my charm.

In other news, I'm currently writing a mailer about a tap. Yes, a tap. This is exactly the height of art I was hoping my writing skills would bring me to.

And don't tell me there's no beauty in a mononbloc mixer tap, because there is. Just ask Marcel Duchamp (cue furious googling).

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Peter

So you didn't send me a Mother's Day card but you did ring me so you aren't rubbish really. I'm sorry you regret giving me your blog address because I have enjoyed reading it and I haven't been shocked by anything yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home